We've had these coasters for over a year now. I wanted to put photos in them but the slots are so small and they do not fit any "normal" sized photos (not even these school sized photos). We haven't used them much because they aren't very fun to look at... until now.

I just dug through my scraps of paper and made them look a lot better! It was super easy and quick; I wish I would have thought of it sooner!
4 comments:
Adorable! Great idea! You're so creative:).
Too cute!!
Martha Stewart strikes again ;) I would never think of that, but what a good idea...I think I'm going to change my coasters to that!
What a good idea! My mom has coasters like that and she wanted me to print some pics out for her small enough to fit. Just haven't done it yet...but I like the paper idea!! Way easier!!
Jamie
Post a Comment