Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Divas Are Catchin' On

Last week I was at a baby shower (a couples shower with the spouses in attendance also) and the Diva came up. No one knew what they were and I was sort of caught off guard so I just became very embarrassed and quickly told them and changed subjects. I forgot how uncommon this is and yet, peoples, it rocks! I absolutely love mine. It was one of the first posts here. I was talking to a friend about what I should do with all the tampons and pads that I have not used and she suggested I drop them off at the women's shelter in town. What a great idea! I may keep just a few in the bathroom in case a friend would need them, I don't know. Even Gayle at the Grocery Cart Challenge blogged about them. Some people use it because it is so cheap, some use it because it's just so much better for your body and some use it because it is better for the environment. Whatever the reason, yay!

No comments: