Another great weekend with friends. We stayed in one of the cabins at the Holland State Park. The cabin was nice (aside from the fresh varnish smell) and cozy. Here are the girls: Julie, Amy, and Kristin (and "Kramy", my unborn daughter, whose created name sounds very familiar to "Kristin and Amy"... hmmm...)

5 comments:
YAY! Kramy is my favorite! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Willow, Olive, Kramy........Jules, You have me worried now! lol
Kramy? That's a perfect name for a little girl! Though if I was Kristen I would be pissed, because it includes Amy's full name and only the first two letters of Kristen's. Could I recomend Krams, to include a letter from my name too? Then she wil be sure to do well when studying last minute for exams in collage.
Haha! Jes, I love your suggestion. Krams has a nice ring to it. But, for the record, Kristin is the one who concocted "Kramy"; I merely jumped on the bandwagon and agreed it was a good idea and then helped sell it to the parents-to-be so she has not right to be pissed :)
haha then it's ok!
Post a Comment