Claire, Jason and I went to
We went on a cruise, which was awesome! We saw dolphins, seals and penguins!
It started raining at the end of the cruise and rained all night, so the next morning there were waterfalls everywhere.
We spent the night at the Milford Lodge, which was set in a beautiful valley, next to a river with huge mountains going up on either side, which was really cool! back we stopped at a few different spots, including Mirror Lakes and The Chasm, where a river flows through a narrow gap and has carved it out.
The drive was almost as cool as the cruise. We kept going "look at that!" and slowing way down to look out the window. We also pulled over about a million times to take pictures. All in all we had about 400 photos from the two days. Milford sound was breathtakingly beautiful with spectacular views of the mountains, and close ups of waterfalls.
1 comment:
So beautiful, Jes! Wish I could see it all in person, I'm sure it's a million times better! (BTW: I posted this because I found it as a draft from November. I hope that's okay!)
Post a Comment