Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We're Homeless! (and debt-free!)

So we sold our house. It only took 6 weeks to get an offer (Yup AND we live in Michigan, folks!). Here are some pictures of the crazy days. I'm currently neck deep in school stuff (I just finished my 3rd day teaching) but I thought I would take a break to update the blog. I'll post pictures of my classroom too, now that it's almost finished. Just have a few things to do over Labor Day weekend and I'll let you know.

(Do you see Derek waving at you?)

signing the papers...

"What have we gotten ourselves into?!"

All our earthly possessions are crammed into this storage unit (ugh).

Since we are currently without an address, we are camping! This was the sunrise this morning:

Now that the move is done and school is underway, I guess we better get back to the house shopping...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you LIVING on a campsite? Where do you shower? Are you for REAL? Congratulations by the way!!

Jenny said...

Wow! Congrats on the house sale! Are you seriously living at a campsite? In a tent or camper? If you are - you're CRAZY! But, I guess it doesn't surprise me all that much ;)