Friday, August 14, 2009

New Zealand



New Zealand's been great! I've been teaching snowboarding with kids this season which has been an adventure. I've only taught adults before this season, so I'm used to explaining the technical stuff and have have been trying to get better at explaining stuff in ways that make sense to 8 year olds.
These photo of Jason and I are from early morning riding last week. I had to get up at 6, but it was worth it!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, Jes. NZ is so gorgeous!! Did you guys catch the sunrise?

Jenny said...

Looks like fun Jes! Great photo! One of our volunteers is from New Zealand. I love her accent.

Amy said...

I'm glad you're still alive, roomie. Hope all is well! I misssssss you!

Amy said...

ps i want to come back and visit you like crazy! guess i'll just have to settle for Peru :)