This post is just for fun. Everyday our room attendant would see us leave for breakfast and when we returned our room would be cleaned and made up. When we returned from dinner we would find our bed side lamps on, sheets turned down, with a little towel animal greeting us. Our cruise director joked that everyone probably had 200 photos of towel monkeys to go home and show their family and I had to laugh because it was so true. At least we only had 6 photos, one from every night. :) So here they are; tell me which one is your favorite in the comment section!
Scorpian:

Bat:

Dog: (I think)

Elephant:

Monkey:

Swans:
7 comments:
I like the elephant best. Aren't vacations the best???
I agree with the elephant! Jamie and I are staying at a Catholic Mission in Haiti to learn Creole. I took a picture yesterday of a lizard on my pillow. It made me laugh, because it reminded me of a fancy hotel leaving mints on the pillow. I'll try to upload the pict to our website this weekend so I can show you :)
-Jenny
I liked the monkey best!! :)
Funny memory of the monkey... I tried hanging my gold medal on him when we got back from The Quest game and his head fell off. I know he's only made out of towels but when the head part of him (a separate washcloth) fell to the ground I gasped!... then I remembered he wasn't real and Derek and I had a good laugh. :)
I vote for the Elephant too! Jenny, I think your lizard would be almost as nice! How are your creole lessons going?
it's a toss up between the elephant and the monkey...
I say monkey...I have a bunch of pics of towel animals too from our cruise and they sure did go in the scrapbook! I wonder if they have to take a class on towel making animals?!?!
Jamie
Post a Comment