Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Contents of My Camera

I uploaded the pictures from my camera onto my computer tonight and here are a few that I found. I was reminded about how crazy Michigan weather can really be! This is early-November:

We were gone the weekend we received our first snow (Nov. 16), so all our leaves are buried under this snow. (Zeeland, 5 miles east of us, didn't get any recordable amount of snow. ) After a week it rained and the sun came out so a lot of it melted. We took advantage of the nice day and worked outside (Nov 29). My husband is acting like a dork. :)
Yuck! I hate cleaning out the gutters. It is so cold because it's partly wet soggy leaves and partly ice chunks that you have to maneuver out of the trough. (I don't like this picture... it's just baggy clothes people.)
This is the next day! I managed to get up the Christmas lights JUST in time. I was still hanging the last few in the snow and Derek started waxing the car in the garage. Brrr! I took this as soon as I finished.
I thought I'd document just how low gasoline has come. I think it's funny to see a gallon of milk so much more that a gallon of gas!

No comments: